Summary | Full Policy
Safecount is a leading online technology company that enables advertisers, researchers and media companies to understand the effectiveness of online advertising and marketing programs. In order to do this, we use information collected from multiple websites and launch market research surveys which allow consumers to share their opinions if they wish to do so.
Goal of this Summary
- To provide a high level overview of Safecount’s privacy practices and how they may impact your privacy.
- To preserve consumer trust in the online environment by being open about our practices.
- No cookies are used on this website
- The cookies used by our technology do NOT contain any personally identifiable information.
Information Collection, Use and Transfer.
- No personally identifiable information is collected on this website unless you choose to provide it.
- Some non-personally identifiable information is collected on this website in order to help us maintain the website.
- Some non-personally identifiable information is collected by our technology. This information is used to help us understand the online advertising programs run by our clients on many of the other websites you may visit while online.
- Our technology may be used in order to invite you to participate in a survey. Your participation in the survey is voluntary and your responses to the survey may be collected by us in order to help us understand the online advertising programs run by our clients.
Understanding your Choices
- As mentioned above, our technology collects non-personally identifiable information to help understand the online advertising programs run by
our clients. You have a choice as to whether or not this information is collected from you. To better understand the information we collect, and to
exercise your choices, please click here.
With any questions or comments, you may contact us at:
Attn: Privacy Dept.
11 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Phone Contact: 212.844.3700